Wednesday, April 4, 2012

OPM

Ugh.  I seriously don't know why people have children.  I also don't know why people with children don't warn those without.  SERIOUSLY.  Why does no one tell you BEFORE you decide to procreate that having these offspring is like allowing your heart to wander around unprotected all the damn time???  Why does no one tell you how painful it is?  Why don't they tell you that you will constantly have heart failure?


We - ok I - had an "episode" this evening.  It boils down to nothing more than a misunderstanding, but it's so insanely frightening it's almost unbearable.  I thought I had a missing child.  I thought that my child was not where said child was suppose to be.  I saw something and then my FABULOUS imagination took over and I truly thought I was going to have a panic attack.


I would NEVER trade being a mother.  My kids are my ENTIRE world.  I love them with every inch of my heart and soul.  They are my everything.  I have loved every second of being a mom.  I love watching them grow and am amazed at the people they are becoming.  They are perfect - they may have flaws, but those flaws are perfect for me. So, in those inevitable moments where something happens or doesn't go as planned, I freak.  


To my beautiful "babies" - I love you always and forever. <3



1 comment:

  1. which one did you lose? And now you know how I feel. First as a mom then as a grandma

    ReplyDelete