Monday, April 9, 2012

Dear "professor" (take 2)

Dear "professor,"

I just wanted to let you know, 
I think you are an insecure,
small, unreasonably assholian, 
ignorant little man on a power trip.

When a student asks you if you will set up
the stupid assignments link so he/she
can begin working on the assignments 
(yes, before they are due), your response
"it will be set up not before Day 1 of week 2
and will be available until Day 7 of week 2"
is stupid.

I realize that you think you are big
and bad enough to "control" us, however,

YOU'RE WRONG.

See, here's how I know you're stupid.
You gave us the syllabus for the entire class.
We have access to the text book.
THAT MEANS WE HAVE ACCESS TO THE TEXT EXERCISES, MORON.
We may not be able to complete them in 
the ignorant little online system, 
BUT we can work it on paper and just 
input the information later.

What I'm trying to say here is....

YOU FAILED.

Sincerely,
The Bitchy Student

No comments:

Post a Comment