Thursday, April 21, 2011

More whining....

Right, so my issues today probably have everything to do with the fact that I'm exhausted. I know most people do not require 8 hours of sleep, and if forced to, I can function without, but I'm usually a bitch.  Well, this week I have managed to get 8 hours of sleep.....yeah, ummmm, not at all.  So, I'm bitchy and whiney.  First of all, there are people in my life - sort of in my life - that I continuously run away from.  Why? Because I can't handle the stress of allowing them to have an active part of my life.  I thought I had everything under control again - minimal contact (if any) = perfect.  Until I received a "surprise" the other day.  So, now I have to go through the "why can't said people accept me for who I am"  blah, blah, blah.

My house is a sty.  As in most pigs would not live in it the way it looks right now.  That annoys me.  But it's spring - we're never frickin home and when we are, all we want to do is sit and relax.

Then, there's my dumb ass dog that just decided to scratch my face and bite my arm.  *sigh*  I just want to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment