Saturday, February 26, 2011

Plz Remove "Stupid" Magnet from body......

Right, so, more stupid people....


O.M.G. people, W.T.H?!?!?!?!?!  Seriously, this month has been worse than normal for idiot callers.  Let me educate you a bit more…
No, I will not send your medical record through the mail to you without some form of medical release on file.  Why?  BECAUSE IT’S AGAINST THE DAMN LAW YOU FRICKIN DUMB ASS.
Google HIPAA Privacy Rule.  It is illegal for me to just randomly send medical records through the mail just because you tell me over the phone that you are Jane Doe.  It doesn’t matter if you can give me your date of birth and social security number.  You have to bring your gimpy crabby annoying old arse into my office and sign a medical release form AND show me a valid driver’s license. That is the law. The law was put in place to protect YOU. It was not put in place to protect me or my doctors.  It was to help you – to try and stop people from stealing YOUR information.
When you say to me on the telephone, “you break the law every day, I don’t know why you can’t do it today” it sure isn’t going to help your cause.  You want me to write off the late fees now?  Right.  First you waited 2 months to call us about the bill and then you accuse me of breaking the law.  Yep, I’m sure as shit gonna help you out.  *insert eye roll here*

Now, I wouldn’t want you to think that I only deal with stupid people at work.  No, no, no.  Let us not forget school.  We have to work in “learning teams.”  Thus far, it has been ok.  I’ve had decent teams.  Some better than others, but overall, not bad.  Until this class.  There’s this girl who is apparently a complete moron.  First week of class we’re required to fill out a team charter.  She couldn’t be bothered to do that.  Second week of class we have a paper to write.  She couldn’t be bothered to contribute.  Third week she actually pulled her shit together and submitted her portion (poorly written would be too nice to describe it) but at least she did it.  Last week, we had a team paper due.  The total word count could only be 700 words.  We get points taken off if we go over the word count.  So, genius girl submits her portion to the team – all 627 words of it.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!!?  Epic fail dumb ass.  *sigh*  I sure would like to know where this stupid magnet I have on is located so I can remove it.

2 comments:

  1. Well damn... I have an utter moron as a coworker but your stories still take the cake. Also of note: my coworker seriously would have just written "I have an udder moron..." and would have had no idea what was incorrect there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's right there with the bum magnet I tried to have excised. I think I might have succeeded but only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete