Wednesday, February 9, 2011

People suck.

I'm annoyed today.  Yes, there are some of you out there that really don't know me that will make some snide comment like "so, what's new?"  Again, I point out - that's because you don't know me.  Anyways, I had to find some way to vent my frustrations, so it's blog time - or more appropriately, rant time.

First, I'm pissed beyond words.  Someone hurt someone that I love with all of my heart.  Anybody that really knows me knows that that is something that I do not take lightly.  You can hurt me and I can handle it, but I do not take kindly to idiots who mess with those that I love.  I become some kind of raging bear on the path to kill.  This douche bag someone, opted to cross the wrong person.  I'm going to hope that he is smart enough to stay away now and that she is smart enough to let go.

Anyways, I was up late last night - never a good thing.  If I don't get 8 hours of sleep, I'm kind of a bitch.  Ok, not kind of - REALLY.  So, I got up late and rushed around getting ready.  What this means is that I currently look like somebody's asshole with make up on.  Yes, I sure do look THAT bad, but at least I showered so I smell ok.  I got my stuff all together and was getting ready to leave when I realized that I couldn't find my phone.  So, I'm running all over the house like a mad woman looking for this stupid phone.  How sad is it that my life has come to a point where I cannot leave my house without this piece of technology....whatever, that's a rant for another day.  I had Phil call my phone, flaw being, I always put it on silent when I get up in the morning so that if someone calls/texts/whatever, it doesn't wake up the rest of the house.  So yeah, it's great that he was calling me, but I sure as shit wasn't going to hear it.  Roughly ten minutes goes by with me frantically searching the bedroom, the family room, and every place in between.  Phil searched too.  Yep, then comes the "stupid ass of the day" moment.  I unzipped my jacket and reached in the pocket of my vest.  There it was....*sigh*  Can you see what a great day this is going to be?

I continue to grab my crap and head toward the refrigerator to get my morning Mt. Dew.  I should point out, before I picked Meg up from dance last night, I verified that there was in fact a Dew in the fridge.  If there had not been one there, I would have stopped to pick one up as we all know that I cannot function in the morning without Mt. Dew in my system. I open the fridge this morning and wouldn't you know it, no dew.  Yup, seriously pissy now.  I am already 15 minutes late leaving the house, now I have to stop and get a pop.

I finally get to work, and go to pull into the parking lot (where I am not suppose to park) and oh looky there - there's a security freak in the guard booth.  This does not bode well for me.  I told her that the window people were coming out to fix the crack in my windshield and that's why I needed to park there - only a half truth (it does have a chip that needs to be fixed).  She informed me I had to park in the visitor's lot for the hospital.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?  I'M AL-FRICKIN-READY LATE.  So, I toodled back to the parking ramp that I have a pass for and parked.  By the time I punched in, it's 7:12.  FML.

Can it get better?  OF COURSE.  Phil shot me a text and told me he finally filled out my behavioral assessment from the other day.  Soooooo, I go in to check and go figure - can't log into the school website because they are having "technical difficulties."  That's awesome.

Nevermind that everyday on the damn television and radio all I hear are these endless commercials for Valenslimes Day.  Am I the only person on the planet that thinks this is a bullshit hallmark holiday made for saps?  I hate hate HATE this "holiday" and everything about it.

Have I mentioned that I get to go sit in the car dealership for 2 hours tonight while they repair my headlight?  Hmmm, I might be a bit bitchy today.

Happy effin Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment