Friday, February 17, 2012

Assholes and more assholes

What time is it?  Good grief, it's 7:04 a.m. on a frickin FRIDAY and I'm already blogging.  What does that mean?  It means I'm already annoyed and I haven't even had a damn Mt. Dew yet.  *sigh*  Today's annoyances include:

1. If you fucked something up yesterday that seriously pissed me off, but I'm trying really hard to be nice to you now and you're still acting like an asshole - I'M GOING TO BE A BIGGER BITCH.  Seriously now, you fucked it up.  I'm trying to get past it and move on, but you're being an asshole.  FUH-INE.  I got your asshole and I'll raise it my bitch.

2.  If you are unable to drive the speed limit on dry roads, this is what I need you to do.  I need you to take your driver's license to either a local police station or secretary of state and hand it to someone that works at either place.  Then, I need you to recite the following:  "I am a fucktard.  I am unable to drive the speed limit on dry roads and therefore am not worthy of having a driver's license.  I am not old or disabled, I am just a fucktard.  Please take my license and destroy it."

3.  When you walk down the middle of the lane in the parking garage, I will hit you.  FUCKING MOVE.

Ok, I believe my venting is done for the moment, but since this is how the day is starting, I assure you, there will be more.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment