Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Time's a changin'

2012 was, well, it was a year.  I don't feel the need to rehash it.  We had some great times, we had some craptastic times, but it's over.  I'm also not going to set any foolish New Year's Resolutions.  I'm not stupid.  I don't follow thru with ANY of them. 

I will say this...things are changing.  Life is changing.  I'm working my ass off on accepting change - since anyone who knows me, knows that I despise change.  So, here's to change.  Here's to improvements.  Here's to obstacles and bumps in the road.  Here's to people in my own life accepting the changes that are coming and supporting them.  Here's t0 the people in my life who refuse to accept the changes and don't support. 

Time to grow up and move on and improve and be happy.  Here's to 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Jamie! I use to run the opposite way of change.. Im slowly learning to accept it.. I learn though even though times are changing you always have to be yourself or you will lose yourself.. Thank you for making 2012 one of the best years I have had in years and for helping me look forward to 2013 instead of dreading it! Love you sis!! <3

    ReplyDelete