Monday, January 14, 2013

Please feel free to...

G.T.F.O. of my way!!!!  Good grief.  I despise winter.  It's not the cold that bothers me, or the snow, or the sleet or the ice.  IT'S THE MORONS.  Every single stinking year IT SNOWS.  Why?  BECAUSE WE LIVE IN MICHIGAN.  That's what happens in the winter time.  This is not a new thing. 

I don't get it.  These people act like they have never seen snow before.  Then you end up dealing with the asshole drivers.  The first guy this morning was doing 25 down Holt Road.  TWENTY MOTHER LOVING FIVE.  Seriously? Yes, safety first, however YOU SIR, are more of a hazard.  Driving 25 is not doing anything but pissing off the 11 cars behind you who know that the roads ARE NOT THAT BAD.  I had to follow him all the way from Eifert to the 9th grade campus.  Someone shoot me.  Pretty sure I fell asleep at the wheel.

Then there's the dumb ass who opted to do 60 on Grovenburg.  He ended up in the ditch with his car half wrapped around a tree.  Yeah, not feeling any sympathy for you either.  It's not rocket science people.  You can be cautious without driving like a snail.  You can also be cautious and still get where you need to go wtihout driving like a raving lunatic. 

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, USE YOUR DAMN BRAINS.  Ugh, I grew up driving a full size FRONT WHEEL DRIVE Chevy Silverado in the winter.  Driving in the snow is NOT that big of a deal. 

The fact that I felt the need to blog this early in the morning and on a Monday does not bode well for the rest of the week.  I need a drink...

1 comment:

  1. Part of why I don't do winter anymore. The other part is I would just stay inside and drink. Love you.

    ReplyDelete