Tuesday, May 1, 2012

T-3...OMG

Wow.  So, I've been kind of blah about this whole thing.  Like, it hasn't really set in, maybe?  Well, at least until today.  Today it seemed everything happened at once. I had a very good friend call me and talk with me about my plan for Friday.  Pretty sure it's common knowledge that I have a relatively large group of friends that we spend a lot of time with.  I haven't (or at least haven't tried to) made a big deal about this for the most part.  


Anyway, she called me today and told me that she along with all of the rest of "the crew" would be in attendance if that was what I wanted.  I don't think she realizes how special she made me feel.  I don't expect everyone to be there - it's a bit of an inconvenience and I'm unsure how much room there is and I don't want everyone to make a big deal. Yes, this is a HUGE accomplishment for me.  BUT, the fact that she even acknowledged it was enough.  


Then, another friend determined that we should have a celebratory lunch on Thursday.  I talked to my mom who told me my grandparents would be in attendance (which means the world to me) and that they would like to go to dinner with us prior to graduation.


So, while I'm all emotional about all of that ^^ I'm now also starting to panic about when we should leave here to go there and when we're going to have dinner/check into the hotel.  And how I'm going to make it to the church (which is where I'm graduating) on time.  


Yeah, it's setting in now.  I'm fricking graduating from college on Friday.  I'm sorta freaking out a little.

1 comment: