Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Changes

Pretty much anyone who knows me - even a little bit can tell you how much I "love" change.  By "love" I mean positively abhor change.  I don't like changing toilet paper.  I don't like it when people fold my towels the "wrong" way.  I don't like altering my schedule - as in how I get to or from work.  I know - I have issues.


Anyway, it appears that 2012 is going to be a year of changes for the Klines.  There will be both big and small changes - and no you bunch of smart asses, I'm NOT having any babies.  That said, I'm also not going to tell you what the changes are just to be an asshole.  Actually, that's not true.  I'm not telling you because I'm not ready.  I can tell you some changes are already taking place.  Other changes will come about in roughly 7 months and additional changes in 9 months - NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!!  


The thing is, I decided to blog about it because I'm scared.  That's part of the reason I hate change.  I like knowing or having at least a rough idea of what's ahead.  I'm lost right now.  Not knowing how these changes will play out completely stresses me out.  I know in the end everything will be as it should be, in the mean time, I shall just stress and post more vague blogs for your "enjoyment."

2 comments:

  1. I heard a rumor that you were not having "a" baby but rather you are having triplets.

    ReplyDelete