Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Go figure...it's Tuesday

See, I woke up this morning and thought "it's going to be a good day."  I was mostly right, for a while anyways.  I mean, work went well - no issues.  Yep, you heard me right, no issues.  Then I got home - husband's fine, kids are fine.  The problem?  ANOTHER FUCKING ZIT.  You have no idea what this does to me.  This is like a fate worse than death for me.  I am so self-concious and insecure that this is like being stabbed in the chest for me.  I spent years with a face so hideously ugly that small children ran screaming to their mothers.  I got that fixed.  Right, well, apparently that's going to be me again.  Goody.


Second, when I recovered from that, I started pondering life.  Specifically the fact that I have been sitting here on the couch for the past hour or so and haven't spoken more than 5 words to anyone.  Megan's studying for exams. Jason's upstairs "reading a book" (which translates into playing bball in his room; and Phil was folding laundry and then on the computer.


My point is that there was so little actual interaction in this house it was depressing.  I swear as soon as school is done and I no longer feel like I have to be glued to this computer, I'm going to declare technology free days.  I miss talking with people I love.


*sigh*  And now I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment