Wednesday, March 30, 2011

*sigh*

As per the norm with my blogs, I'm in a pissy mood.  I didn't go to work Monday because Meg was sick.  I realize she has Phil, but she wanted - actually cried for me.  I needed to be with her.  I didn't (technically) go to work yesterday - I was in a meeting for work all day in Novi.  So, today was my first true workday this week and it sucked big donkey ass.  Why?  Well, first of all, coming into work to a messy desk annoys the hell out of me.  I absolutely despise not getting my work finished and having a messy desk.  I need a neat and controlled workspace...that is not to say that my desk doesn't get nightmarishly scary while I work during the day, but I don't like to start out or leave that way. 

Second, I've been working out.  Why?  Because I'm a disgusting lard ass and I can't stand it.  So, I've, (literally) been busting my ass.  Yeah, anyways, so I went in this morning and did my normal weigh in...I GAINED 3 EMMER EFFING POUNDS.  Are you effing kidding me?!?!?!  This is why people stop trying.  I know, I know...you're not suppose to pay attention to the number on the scale, but I always have and probably always will.  So, the fact that I worked my ass for off for what seems to be nothing sorta put me in a bad ass mood.

THEN, we had a staff meeting...it appeared to go smoothly...no one overly pissy, etc.  Right, until afterwards when I noticed that someone truly was upset.  FML.

So, here I sit...annoyed with myself, annoyed with others, just annoyed in general.  I am so in need of a day of watching sappy movies that make me cry.

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. The 3 lbs was probably muscle mass - it's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete