Tuesday, October 30, 2012

You, sir, are a....

Douche bag.  Yes, you are a douche bag.  Ok, so I might be a little bit OCD and little things might irritate the hell out of me.  I know this about myself.  I know that I'm a freak.  I can admit this about myself.  But there are just some things that seem to be common sense that people just don't get and I find it ludicrous.

Today's "douche bag of the day" is the owner of this lovely little gem....



Nice ride, isn't it??  Here's my bitch.  Can you see the sign back there?  The blue one?  No?  Well here.....



Yep, it says "COMPACT ONLY."  Seriously???  One would think that after what 6 or 7 years in school to become a doctor you would have learned what a compact car is.  An SUV is NOT a compact car.  The lower part of that sign reads something along the lines of...do not hang over the line, or something like that.  So let's take another look....



Yes, genius, you are MOST DEFINITELY over the damn line.  Now, if this were an incredibly large parking ramp, it might not be as big of a deal.  However, the driving lanes are very narrow.  So, for this dumb ass to be parked right on the damn corner, it's kind of an inconvenience to EVERYONE.  Even if you didn't learn what a compact car was during your bazillion years in school, I would have thought you would have learned to fricking read.

You, sir, are a douche bag.  If I had been driving one of the other cars, I may well have hit your stupid SUV, just for kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment